Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THS Investigates

I watch crime shows nonstop.

Today, I've watched two episodes of THS: Investigates (Dating Nightmares and Women Who Kill). The TV just said "Women who suffer abuse are more likely to become violent." "One out of four women is the victim of a traumatic assault done by the spouse."
Tonight, I will probably watch Law and Order: SVU. I also like A&E reality shows like the First 48, Forensic Files, etc.

I had therapy today.

We talked about my dream. I keep thinking about in the dream how it felt to hit Jeremy. It wasn't satisfying. But I guess being violent towards him wouldn't be satisfying. I want Jeremy to suffer some type of permanent damage. I just hope karma comes around. In five years I hope I am on top of the world and he is on the very bottom. I also hope that I will no longer dwell on Jeremy and what has happened to me.

Sometimes I wonder if I like these shows because I can relate especially Dating Nightmares. Am I a Special Victim?

No comments: